Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Summer is Over, are you ready for Winter

Labor Day is over and it is time for those of us who live up North to get our cars and homes ready for winter. I ran across something that makes sense to me. It is called Battery Alert. Here it is:

http://www.deepdiscountdirect.com/catalog.asp?prodid=571283&showprevnext=1

You take this device and attach it to your car's battery. Everytime you start the car, it runs a quick diagnostic test to see if your battery is going to fail and not allow you to start. It will alert you (buzzing sound) long before the battery will not start.

I am going to get one and put it on my wife's car before the month is over. Since there is a lot of talk about Global Warming coming from DC, I am sure we are in for a very cold Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment